You manage multiple Hyper-V clusters by using Microsoft system center virtual machine manager (SCVMM). All servers run windows server 2012R2.
You must upgrade the nodes in the cluster by using SCVMM.
You identify the following requirement:
Do not make configuration changes to the management network adapter for the cluster Minimize cluster downtown for the upgrade process
You need to create a template to upgrade nodes in the cluster.
Which 3 components should you configure? Each correct selection present part of the solution.
A. Baseboard management controller (BMC) protocol
B. Baseboard management controller (BMC) Mac address
C. Cluster service account
D. Cluster IP address
E. Baseboard management controller (BMC) IP address
F. Baseboard management controller (BMC) service account
Cluster rolling upgrade enables you to upgrade the operating system of cluster nodes without stopping Hyper-V workloads running on the nodes.
To run the upgrade
1. Click Fabric > Servers > All Hosts. Right-click the host cluster > Upgrade Cluster.
2. In the Upgrade Wizard > Nodes, click the nodes you want to upgrade or Select All. Then click Physical computer profile, and select the profile for the nodes.
3. In BMC Configuration, select the Run As account with permissions to access the BMC or create a new one. In Out-of-band management protocol click the protocol that the BMCs use. To use DCMI click IPMI. DCMI is supported even though it’s not listed. Make sure the correct port is listed.
4. In Deployment Customization, review the nodes to upgrade. If the wizard couldn’t figure out all of the settings it displays a Missing Settings alert for the node.
For example if the node wasn’t provisioned by bare metal BMC settings mightnot be complete. Fill in the missing information.
Enter the BMC IP address if required. You can also change the node name. Don’t clear Skip Active Directory check for this computer name unless you’re changing the node name and you want to make sure the new name is not in use.
In the network adapter configuration you can specify the MAC address. Do this if you’re configuring the management adapter for the cluster, and you want to configure it as a virtual network adapter. It’s not the MAC address of the BMC. If you choose to specify static IP settings for the adapter, select a logical network and an IP subnet if applicable. If the subnet contains and address pool you can select Obtain an IP address corresponding to the selected subnet. Otherwise type an IP address within the logical network.
5. In Summary click Finish to begin the upgrade. If the wizard finishes the node upgrades successfully, all of the cluster nodes are running Windows Server 2016 the wizard upgrade the cluster functional level to Windows Server 2016.